You can constantly improve your results. The competition is growing, and you need to run as fast as you can just to hold your positions. And if you want to raise the position, you have to run at least twice as fast! (с)
Our client has a 25-year history of success, serves over 18 thousand pharmacies, with a staff of almost 3 thousand employees, has 300 foreign and 160 domestic partners. The GDP certificates confirm the high quality of BaDM’s work in the Ukrainian pharmaceutical market.
BaDM hired Strategic to implement a process-based approach to company management: formation of the strategic architecture of business process model under the new Vision of development and strategic goals.
The project included five stages:
- Diagnostics of the current architecture to identify the expectations of the owners and top management from the project. As practice shows, expectations can transform with the course of the project.
- Preparation of working groups for simulation. Our team is convinced that to achieve the desired result, it is necessary to involve the customer as much as possible.
- Main part: building a target strategic architecture.
- Simulation of two end-to-end processes for starting process-based management.
- The completion was the formation of a detailed plan for the implementation of the target architecture.
Our project lasted six months, and what did we achieve?
Based on global and Ukrainian trends in pharmaceuticals, distribution, logistics and marketing, benchmarks of global pharmaceutical distributors and customer satisfaction surveys, we achieved the following results:
- An updated business model that is in line with global trends and enhances the competitive advantage.
- Target model of business processes for the implementation of process-based management.
- Target architecture of the organizational structure.
- Plan for the implementation of the target architecture, including the following steps to accelerate the implementation of process-based management.
As a result: the company has passed the point of no return. We are confident that BaDM will successfully implement developmental changes for its long-term success.