In order to accelerate the process management implementation, Oksana Shchehelska, the Managing Partner of Strategic, held a lecture on “Global Trends in Business Process Management.” In times of rapid changes, companies need to find a more holistic approach to building sustainable values that can help change the lifestyles of people, the company and its employees. This determines the trends to which companies must respond “here and now.” Here are 10 trends to learn how to stay competitive and achieve/maintain operational efficiency.
- Business models — from concept to action
- Customer-oriented processes
- Under Pressure to optimize
- Robotic process automation (RPA)
- Customer journey
- User Experience
- A single point of truth
- Demand for no-code/low-code BPM increases
- Licensing. Security and the basis for scaling
- *** Changes in approaches/tools for working with business processes
BaDM hired Strategic to develop a business development strategy and implement a process approach to company management: formation of the strategic architecture of business process model under the new vision of development and strategic goals.