Today, Bank Pivdennyi is one of the largest commercial banks with Ukrainian capital in the domestic financial market. The bank is among the top 15 financial institutions in Ukraine. According to the National Bank of Ukraine, it is the second among Ukrainian non-state (private) banks in terms of assets.
In connection with the expansion of the financial services market and increased competition for banks, operational efficiency in achieving market success and a solid competitive position are rising.
To achieve strategic and operational goals and conduct a self-diagnosis and BizDev session, Bank Pivdennyi hired a Strategic’s team.
The target results of the first stage of cooperation are the following:
- Determining priorities in the development of the bank and sources of operational efficiency (OE).
- Map of goals/KPIs/measurement tools at the level of the Bank as a whole.
- Plan of initiatives to achieve the goals at the level of the Bank as a whole.
- Determining priorities for further work in the design/redesign of business processes/KPIs, which will provide the most significant result in increasing operational efficiency.
- Conducting a one-day training on the implementation of process-based management with the participation of the Bank’s staff and its partners.