To increase operational efficiency, Strategic conducted corporate training on “Process Management: What is it? What for? Core Principles and Building Fundamentals” for the team of PIVDENNYI Bank.
Improving business processes is essential to ensure the efficiency of the company today and tomorrow.
Oksana Shchehelska and Mykola Makarenko conducted a one-day training for the team of PIVDENNYI Bank, where they jointly analyzed:
- The “business process” phenomenon and the essence of process-based management; Focus on customer success and productivity. What do we really know about this?
- Building a company’s model. Process-based architecture. Value chain. Connection with the company’s strategic idea.
- Building a company’s model: process-based architecture. Axial systems or end-to-end business processes.
- What does the prioritization of actions depend on?
- Productivity through processes and involvement.
During the practical part, Strategic’s experts and the PIVDENNY Bank team reviewed end-to-end business processes in lending and product creation/renewal.
The acquired knowledge will help increase the company’s productivity, development and build more effective interaction within the team.