In consortium with Deloitte, the strategy project for Pivdennyi Bank Public Joint Stock Company, one of the largest corporate banks with the Ukrainian capital, which is among the top 15 financial institutions in Ukraine and is the second among Ukrainian private banks in terms of assets according to the National Bank of Ukraine, was launched.
In the strategy project, the Strategic team was assigned the task of forming alternatives of the development idea of Pivdennyi Bank Public Joint Stock Company for 5 years: 2-3 alternatives of the Vision for 5 years.
At the core of the task — search for innovation / out-of-the-box view and finding opportunities through:
- Identifying trends in the behavior of people and consumers / customers, including Jobs-To-Be-Done interviews with leaders of Ukrainian and international companies;
- Identifying global and local trends in the financial sector. Opportunities and challenges of the new regulation of Open Banking;
- Identifying the evolution, innovation and revolution in business models in the financial and related sectors, those who actively play and enter the financial sector;
- In-depth understanding of the core competencies of what the Bank can do best of all, historically.
- Modeling alternatives of the Bank’s Development Idea at the vision session with the top management, representatives of the Supervisory Board and Shareholders.