About the Project
SOVA Jewelry House, a large Ukrainian manufacturer and distributor of jewelry, with a proprietary retail network, turned to STRATEGIC for help in accelerating the implementation of its strategy. An interim administration approach was chosen to implement the project.
Project duration: 6 months
The main motives that prompted the Owner to launch the project:
- Reach the target result by profit, market share and ROI
- Implement an ambitious strategy
- Make large-scale and visible changes in the company
Principles that guided the experts of STRATEGIC during the project:
- Introduction of interim administrators with experience on a level higher than in the existing system
- Cooperation and communication with the managing Owner of the company at all stages of decision-making
- Completing the team with the relevant permanent managers to achieve strategic goals
- Methodological transparency and training of the team during the project implementation
- Preparing the team for the next level of challenges, namely: for the development of growth areas for the business in 2015-2016.
- The business model that implements the strategic idea to the maximum has been reformatted:
- a new assortment matrix has been created;
- a new model of business processes has been launched;
- a new organizational structure of the company and sales department has been implemented;
- a remuneration system has been rebuilt.
- The potential of the trading base has been updated, the sales process – reformatted.
- A promising management team focused on the systematic implementation of an ambitious Strategic Idea has been created.
- Increase in the market share in cash and non-monetary equivalents
- Maintenance of the company’s sales volume at the level of 2013 against 20-30% stagnation of the jewelry market in Ukraine in 2014 in dollar terms
- Rebranding of the company: awareness raising
- Identification and launching of new growth zones for business for 2015-16.
- Years: 2014
- Solution: Strategy Development
- Client: SOVA Jewelry House