Together with the Owners and the Team of the First National Wine-Making Holding, Strategic’s experts have formulated a new idea and development strategy for 2025 and a plan to increase sustainability in 2020. The holding successfully develops, manufactures and distributes its trademarks, including Tavria and ALeXX cognacs, and is a partner of one of the world’s largest alcohol producers, Beam Suntory, known to Ukrainian consumers by the Jim Beam whiskey and Courvoisier cognac brands.
A team of Strategic’s experts was hired to achieve a sustainable positive operating cash flow, strengthen the core and create a steadily growing, highly efficient company. The team has developed a strategy for the First National Wine-Making Holding.
The project included 6 stages:
- Diagnostic analytics to identify the expectations of owners and top management of the project, determine the core competencies of the business and team involvement
- Development of plans for sustainable business
- Strategic analytics, global and local trends, benchmarks
- Defining the model of merging the Holding
- Development of strategy and organizational model of the Holding
- Financial model
In the course of cooperation of Strategic with teams of the First National Wine-Making Holding, we achieved the following:
- Plan for reaching a steady state of “Tavria + SC” for 2020
- Long-term strategic idea and strategy for the First National Wine-Making Holding
- Sources of growth and margins
- The architecture of brand portfolio for 2025
- Top-level business processes and organizational structure of the First National Wine-Making Holding
- Business line strategies
- Synchronization of the team under the general idea/goals/model
We have developed plans of strategic initiatives with target achievements in the first two years to achieve sustainable long-term results both during the project and after its completion.
Oksana Shchehelska, the Managing Partner of Strategic, was invited as an independent director to the First National Wine-Making Holding Board to jointly manage the implementation and adaptation of the strategy in the context of the global economic crisis.