About the Project
IPCOM is a manufacturer and distributor of equipment for the telecommunications market and integrated individual solutions.
Duration: 2 months
To run the company diagnostics and to develop the most effective anti-crisis action plan.
The work was planned in the following aspects:
- Business state diagnostics: financial results; market indicators; quality of the system operation; level of business culture and team readiness for changes; corporate relations
- Formation of conclusions and recommendations
- Detailed anti-crisis plan
- Preparing the team for the plan implementation
- Several alternative scenarios of the anti-crisis plan have been formed
- The anti-crisis action plan chosen by the shareholders has been detailed
- The target financial parameters for 3 months have been achieved
- Years: 2012-2013
- Solution: Business Development
- Client: IPCOM