Today, over 15,000 companies in the industry create jobs for millions of Ukrainians. In order to remain competitive in its business and not to lose what is essential in the context of global trends in its industry, the Ukrainian Restaurant Association hired Strategic to conduct a strategy session.
14 representatives took part in the session, and Strategic’s experts, Oksana Shchehelska and Mykola Makarenko, were strategy leaders of the session. The key question to be answered was how to unite the players of a disparate industry into a single strong entity, and what will be its functions and value? Together with the teams, we generated innovative ideas, developed strategic goals and ways of implementation.
We answered important questions that helped to understand what value would be created for each participant and the Association:
- Why does each of us, me personally, need it? HONESTLY! What is the common interest between us?
- What is it important not to lose in the context of global trends in the industry to be competitive in your business and the “network” of the Association?
- There are many associations, but only few of them are alive. What models exist in the world?
- Where does the mission of the Association begin and end: restaurants or industry? Pros and cons of each variant.
- Questions regarding the Idea: How do we see the Association in 3-5 years? What should it Exist for?
- Questions regarding goals: What do we strive to achieve in 3-5 years, or how do we learn that the idea really works?