Strategic launches the BizDev training program, which aims at training professionals in business development. In this program, we will share methodologies and tools, the practicality of which we have tested in our projects.
On December 9, 2019, our 1st module “Performance Management for Large Teams” starts for business leaders and top management who want to:
- strengthen the competitiveness and sustainability of the business model at the operational level;
- establish interaction and increase the effectiveness of the team;
- master the tools of transition of strategy into the model of business processes;
- make business results more predictable and controlled;
- move from human resources to human capital. Realizing that people are an essential asset, which is increasingly difficult to manage in a directive and manipulative manner;
- increase motivation and involvement. Since wages and market performance requirements are growing. At the same time, keeping the best professionals longer, with no great expense.
During a 3-day intensive course, a team of experts will work with you, each with over 15 years of experience in business development projects.
As a result of training, you will get:
- a holistic understanding of the performance management process. How to achieve results through business processes and staff, taking into account the irrationality of people;
- a set of tools that allow you to simultaneously achieve high results and strong, trusting relationships with employees;
- the ability to bypass the classic pitfalls of implementing process management and performance management.
The intensive course is suitable for:
- Business owners
- TOP management