The first project of cooperation of Strategic and Integrity Capital Fund (ICF) has been completed. It yielded a draft of strategic ideas and objectives, and the initial version of the investment business organizational structure of Integrity Capital Fund.
Collaboration involved three stages:
- Stage 1. Identifying shareholder expectations;
- Stage 2. Strengthening industry expertise: specialized analytics (global, local trends and benchmarks), meeting leading investment market experts;
- Stage 3. Basic analysis of the current state of the asset portfolio in management.
A two-day field session was the key stage of the project. In the framework of the field session, shareholder expectations/vision, opportunities and limitations were discussed. The participants also identified a range of market opportunities for the development of successful investment business and discussed the trends (both international and local ones).
In addition, a number of other issues were discussed:
- Zero point: current state of the assets, core competencies, asset for the development of investment business.
- Investment business development alternatives: 3 business idea hypotheses
- Idea selection criteria
- Identification of strategic goals
- Drawing up strategic ideas: Vision and Mission
- Creating a draft of the organizational structure project and priority steps that include testing market the hypotheses behind the strategic idea.
Both Companies remained satisfied with the process and results of cooperation.