Doctor Bubnovsky’s Centre is a network of medical institutions in Ukraine, working by the method of non-surgical non-drug treatment of the spine and joints diseases and recovery from injuries developed by Professor S.M. Bubnovsky. It is a part of the system that unites more than 110 centers in Ukraine, Russia, Finland, Montenegro, USA, India, Ireland, Kazakhstan, Uzbekistan, Belarus and Cyprus.
Project duration: 4 months
Year of implementation: 2012-2013
To develop a strategy for the development of a network of clinics for 5 years, aimed to implement such basic goals set by the Owner:
- Continuous increase of the customer flow
- Ensuring high-quality operations of clinics
- Comprehensive development of the network
- Stable financial result
Two stages were identified in the strategy development:
- In what direction are we planning to develop and what do we want to achieve?
- Vision formation – 2017
- Mission development
- Setting strategic goals
- How are we going to develop in 2013-2017?
- Development of strategic positioning
- Formation of the business strategy
- Modeling of business processes and organizational structure
- Development of an implementation plan (identification of the first priority steps)
A strategic framework for the systematic, focused development of the network has been built and a business portfolio of 12 first priority projects has been designed.