During the online event “Strategic Goals. What for?” with Oksana Shchehelska and Tymur Korol, held at Kyiv-Mohyla Business School, we figured out what strategic goals can and cannot do.
- When and what for are strategic goals needed?
- How can you lose long-term focus when having an idea but not formulating strategic goals?
- When do short plans replace goals and start eating away at the idea?
- Strategic goals – what are they about? Is EBITDA a market share or something else?
- Why are strategic goals not just about the future?
- How to form strategic goals? Importance of goal balance: today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow
- Is it possible to act with strategic goals but without an idea?
Those who missed a chance to join us can receive a full speech presentation.