Olvia is a leader in the construction industry in the Dnipropetrovsk region, expanding its presence in other regions of Ukraine. Since 2002, the company has designed and built almost 700 thousand square meters of commercial, industrial and residential facilities.
Its Management has set ambitious goals, including scaling and access to international markets. To develop a strategy that can ensure the implementation of the goals, the owners of the company involved Strategic business developers. The strategists prepared trends and benchmarks in construction, as well as conducted consultations to determine the “point 0” – an objective assessment of the company state. During the session, the Strategic experts and the top team of Olvia formed a draft strategy:
- Set strategic goals
- Formed a Vision of the company as an image of the business system and the idea of its development for 5 years
- Developed a mission: updated the image of a consumer and a unique value proposition.
- Designed the sources of growth: new industries, types of projects, geography and strategic alliances.
- Laid down a working version of the strategy, processes and structure
- Agreed to prepare the following steps: follow-on revision of the strategy and process management building