Tymur Korol and Oksana Shchehelska, project managers at Strategic and co-authors of LeanBizDev™ technology, have successfully conducted a workshop program entitled “Business Development: What Business Model of Your Company Will Be Next” at the Kyiv-Mohyla Business School.
The main idea of the program is to significantly expand the vision of market opportunities for businesses participating in the program and find out which of them is feasible for investment or is a waste of time; and, finally, to see what idea of the future and what business model are needed for rapid development.
Over the period of one month, program participants have been persistently and keenly:
- finding out for themselves the real state of the company. What are opportunities or challenges, and what are not;
- forming a draft of strategic idea (vision, mission) and a model of company development;
- defining goals for today, tomorrow and the day after tomorrow, which will promote growth, development and capitalization of the business;
- forming a roadmap for the company’s development for the coming year and “entry points for change”, taking into account the interests of various stakeholders.
Program participants: founders and top managers of such companies as IT-Solutions, LLC IT-Solutions, Undisclosed, Private JSC Liktravy, EnerGym, Molfar Agency, FC AS-LOGISTIK, Color Trend, Evrosvitlo LLC, AFS LLC.
Feedback from program participants:
- “I thought I already knew a lot and learned a lot, but this program completely changed my view of business.”
- “It is unique — many things are united in one form, interconnections for decision-making.”
- “We got methods of how to grow on our own, how to grow with the team.”
- “Now, I know where to go: I got a set of tools on how to organize common desires.”
- “We determined who our clients are and what they need.”
- “I took some comfort, having understood that we were doing things right. I compared a lot of things.”
- “Important focuses were acquired: specifically, what and how to do in the near future.”
- “There is an understanding that the vision is not a fantasy. Many insights, including that the vision can change.”
- “Your program is a new classic. Updating / upgrading business plans of system companies taking into account the paradigm shift on the globe.”