The project with the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI) to form a strategic idea for the Chernihiv Textile Cluster was launched with the assistance of the Canada-Ukraine Trade and Investment Support (CUTIS).
The cooperation involves the formation of a strategic idea and goals, analysis and 3 strategy sessions:
- Defining the opportunities in local and international markets
- Forming the idea of a cluster/smart-specialization
- Determining business goals and main interactions between the Participants
- Developing a unique value proposition from the cluster
- Formation of vision, mission and values