Content of the business study “Trends in Logistics”
- Classification of logistics services
- Creating the value chain in logistics
- How will vehicle manufacturers try to push transport companies out of logistics?
- Trying to get an early edge. How will the operators be able to respond appropriately to situations?
- How will global trends affect logistics?
- DIGITAL & BIG DATA
- Transportation process management for cost optimization
- How will the client be able to control the conditions and movement of goods?
- Why will “we have had a long cooperation” stop working?
- How will small startups start to displace large companies?
- Robots are more profitable than workers
- Delivery of the last mile
- Competitors will cooperate to reduce costs
- Is ecology important for logistics?
To download the research, fill in the form: